Friday, January 6, 2012

365(6) Days of Happy Making Things

I blatantly stole this idea from my husband's baby mama Karen.  Why?  Because I love writing and I have essentially forsaken it.  My favorite time to write used to be in my garage, drinking wine and smoking cigarettes.  Since I quit (cigarettes...never wine), the appeal of writing was somewhat lost on me.  In addition, the added work stress after my promotion into my current role (a teaser for a future thing that I love) sent me far away from a computer and directly into a hot bath (another teaser...I'm full of them) in order to unwind from my day.

But... I miss writing so here it goes.  I vow to obsessively puff on my e-cigarette until I'm able to break that habit as well, and never check my work email so that I can commence writing about things...my things and not work things...even if I am only able to muster one paragraph.  

Added 2012 Bonus:  Normally I would only get 365 days to talk about all of the things I love most in life, but since it is a leap year that gives me one extra day to be a narcissistic bastard.  Huzzah!

No comments:

Post a Comment