Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Day 52 - Secret Admirers

When I got back from lunch today, this bouquet of flowers and chocolate were waiting for me in my office with no note or card.  I asked around a bit and nobody has any idea who left them, although I have two unquestioned suspects.  If all else fails, my boss Megan said she'd be happy to take the credit if I couldn't find anyone who was willing to fess up.

Here they are, in all of their loveliness:




Dear Secret Admirer,
You nailed it.  Spider Mums are some of my favorite flowers and I am particularly fond of the lime green variety.  Who would not be stoked to get a "Prairie Dog Chocolate Bar"...especially a girl who grew up in North Dakota where more people had prairie dogs then cats?  Also, chocolate with toffee and almonds is one of my favorite sweets.  Seriously, you did a great job.  It's almost creepy how well you know me considering I have no idea who the hell you are.


Well, I have a little bit of an idea.


But...I guess we'll find out this week.  :-)


Anyway, THANK YOU!
-T

No comments:

Post a Comment