Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Day 46 - Goofy T-Shirts


The residents of me casa love our ridiculous t-shirts.  

Matching CookieThulu shirts arrived for Joel and me this week.  We weren’t trying to be cute; we just couldn’t settle our argument on who got to order one.  Instead of divorcing, we decided to just be nerdy and get matching shirts.



It wasn’t the first time we got matching shirts.  The first time was when we were in Fuddruckers in Missoula Montana.  We got them to wear as camping shirts, deciding they would be good fodder for Breck and Carrie’s campfire jokes.  We made our own jokes after we bought them.  Riley just shook his head and said “Why am I the only adult in this family?”  We figured he was just mad because he’s not allowed to swear.


I got this shirt for Joely as a part of his Valentine’s Day present.  Since he has taken up making our breakfasts on the weekends, it reminded me of him.  I swear that is the only reason.



This is a shirt that an employee at Dick’s Burgers actually tried to buy off of me.  I told him I’d been helping a friend move all day and it could probably walk off of my body and run down the street on its own, but he didn’t care.  He offered to give me a “free” Dick’s t-shirt if I would go in the bathroom and switch them out.  I told him that if I had to give him my super awesome shirt for a Dick’s t-shirt, his definition of free was flawed.  No Deal.  

(It is a picture of a cheeseburger saying “I want to be inside you.”)


I got Riley this shirt a few summers ago.  Unfortunately, I don’t have a better picture of him wearing it.  It says “If You Can Read This, Make Me a Sandwich”.  I know it is sassy and wrong, but it is also undeniably hilarious…sort of like this picture.



Last, but certainly not least, this is one of my favorite shirts of all time.  The title is “You’ve got some ‘splaining to do”.  :-D 


No comments:

Post a Comment