Friday, February 3, 2012

Day 34 - Sunny Winter Days

Days like today are the reason that people live in Seattle.  You can give us 137 days in a row of dreadful, dreary, rainy weather and we will power through it for one day in the sun. 


I know this seems like a negligible return on investment, but that is only if you have never experienced a sunny Winter's day in the Puget Sound.  They are MAGNIFICENT.  The sky is clear, the air is crisp, everything smells clean and fresh and amazing.  Literally NOTHING bad can happen on a day like today.

Today I am happy because everyone is walking around with an extra spring in their step, a bigger smile on their face and an air of mischief to figure out how to get out of work early to go play. 


 
This is a view from my office building (sadly not MY office):

I can't wait for my commute home.  There is no view like the view of Mount Rainer on this kind of day.  Too bad I'm not coordinated enough to take pictures while driving without crashing into the lake.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment