Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Day 50 - MY BIRTHDAY

What else could possibly make me happy on my birthday except my birthday?  

I'm not sure why I've always been such a freak for my day.  Maybe every one is deep down inside, but I'm such an outspoken, narcissist, drama queen that I shout, sing and pirouette my way to my birthday in a way that down plays the reaction of most normal people.   

Anyway, it was a marvelous day.  I got to sleep in, then when I woke up I stayed in bed for extra snuggles with Joel, then extra puppy play time.  When we got up, he made my favorite breakfast (Eggs Benedict with bacon instead of ham).  I made the boys watch Breaking Dawn which was as delightfully groan worthy as I expected.  We went to the Melting Pot and gorged ourselves on fondue.  Then, we ended the night by going to The Secret World of Arrietty.  

It was a spectacular day.

Here is my honey and me outside of the Melting Pot:


Here is a pile of fat loots that I got from Joely and Papa Tom and Mama Mae.  It is glorious and colorful and super awesome.  It should be noted that I have been waiting for that 5 quart Le Creuset braiser what seems like forever and now it is MINE! MINE! MINE!  Oh the dinners we will make!


Just in case you didn't notice that those spatulas were PINK and SPARKLY, here is a close up:

No comments:

Post a Comment