Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Day 100 - The Little Things...aka Nacho Cheese

Joel and I normally have a chat towards the end of the day and, if we don't already have plans, we figure out what we are doing for dinner.  Yesterday we didn't have any plans for cooking and I had a meeting, so he volunteered to go through Taco Time drive through.  We all have a thing for tots.  Sometimes we are lazy and eat fast food for dinner.  There, I said it.  I'm the only one that gets to judge on this blog so calm yourselves right down.

When he came home, he threw a bag filled with Taco Bell nacho cheese on the table.  I have already blogged about how much I love nachos, but I don't think I've ever mentioned my belief that the cheese sauce they make at Taco Bell is God's Gift to Nacho Chips.  

I said "I thought you went to Taco Time" and he said "I did", then threw the bag filled with tots on the table. 

He drove through the Taco Bell drive through separately just to get me some of the crackalicious cheese sauce that I am addicted to.   Let me say that again.  He drove through the drive through to order cheese sauce.  When they gave him a hard time, he broke down and got a soda as well.

What a guy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment