Monday, March 5, 2012

Day 63 - Winter Wonderland

Joely and I had to drive to Eastern Washington on Friday.  We left at approximately A:SS AM.  One would be inclined to think that no good could come of this, and one would usually be correct.  However, we happened to be driving over Steven's Pass after a snowfall which meant that ALL of the trees were covered with snow.

It was like driving through magic.

In my half-conscious stupor, I stared out the windows and imagined that I could be impervious to the cold.  I would lie down underneath the web that the tree branches created and stare up through them for hours.  I wish we could have stopped for a photo shoot, but we were going to a funeral so we were on a schedule and I didn't bring my camera...because we were going to a funeral.  I did manage to take a few shots out the window with my phone while we were driving.

They didn't do the scene justice...but they are better than nothing.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment