Monday, March 5, 2012

Day 62 - Oden Maxwell

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY to one of my favorite boys on the planet.  I don't even know how to express the awesomeness that is Oden.  He is one of the most amazing kids I have ever had the pleasure of meeting.  He turned 5 on March 3rd and all I can say is that it is high time his parents graced us with a sibling so that there can be TWO most amazing kids I have ever had the pleasure of meeting in this universe.

I have so many funny stories about him that are too long for me to type, a lot of them happened while we were camping.  That kid has some hilarious antics that you must experience for yourself in the woods.  Some of my favorite Oden quotes are:
"See you 'round like a doughnut"
"Tiffany...those are the biggest earrings I have ever seen."
(After Joel said "Smell ya later Oden") "I SMELL YOU RIGHT NOW JOEL!"
"I've wanted one of those my whole life!"
"Tiffany...I LOVE YOU!"

While camping, one of the best sounds ever when doing the sleepy walk from your tent to the bathroom in the morning is when you pass "Oden's" campsite and he screams "GOOD MORNING TIFFANY!  MY FRIEND DADDY MADE ME BREAKFAST!"  Also, on a completely different camping morning, I woke up to hear Oden singing to the tune of Yellow Submarine "There's a Mommy...in the tent...and she's sleeping...in the morning".


Seriously, this kid is irresistible.  He can throw down and sing just about any Beastie Boys or Beatles song you can imagine with eerie accuracy, he loves Transformers, he's a good snuggler and he is a diabolical genius when it comes to negotiating the amount of broccoli he actually has to eat at dinner.  One look into those baby blues and I guarantee you'll be gonzo.

This is an action shot of Ri and I playing with Oden in October of 2011.


A shot of Oden and his supreme cuteness:

This is Oden giving me a kiss while I lounged at the beach @ Deception Pass, summer of 2011.  June seems suspicious.  







No comments:

Post a Comment